Welcome to Fertility Center
We provide all medical services that you need. Our goal is to make our clients happy parents. We do it as easy as possible for couples to have a baby, whether it’s through the use of egg donation or a gestational carrier.
- Assisted Reproduction
- Fertility Preservation
- Testing & Diagnosis
- Genetic Testing
Why is it important for foreign couples to come to Ukraine and what benefits will patients receive:
- The highest quality of treatment.
– Medical Centre “Clinic of Professor Stefan Khmil” has one of the highest rates of successful treatment of all forms of infertility in Ukraine and Europe due to the constant cooperation of reproductive physicians and embryologists.
– Modern embryology laboratory with the latest equipment, makes it possible to apply different methods of fertilization (IVF, ICSI, PICSI, IMSI), cultivation, cryopreservation and thawing of embryos, assisted laser hatching, preimplantation genetic diagnosis of embryos ).
– Fertility doctors develop a separate treatment plan for each married couple. Modern approaches to the treatment of various forms of infertility and the latest opportunities in clinical and laboratory diagnostics offer a new dimension of treatment for patients in Ukraine. Married couples who range from 40 and up are able to feel the joy of parenthood due to their successfully treated clinical cases .
– Treatment of severe infertility cases with the use of donor gametes and surrogacy are successful activities of the clinic.
- Prompt information providing.
Constant communication is the motto of our international department.
Please send your request to the international department coordinator and you will receive a reply within 24 hours.
We will assist you in choosing a proper individual treatment program.
No waiting list! Everything is fast and efficient!
- Subsequent pregnancies.
Having a baby is a great happiness. Therefore, many of our patients are already thinking about having a second baby right after their first pregnancy.
And we are happy to help you, because your embryos are waiting for you.
“How is that possible?” – you might ask. The answer is simple – we usually receive several embryos during the IVF cycle. No more than two embryos are transferred into the uterine cavity, the rest of the embryos are vitrified and stored for a long time in our cryo-storage at the request of a married couple.
And a bonus from the medical center – good discounts on repeated cycles for your patients!
- The subject of assisted reproductive technologies is regulated by Ukrainian legislation.
According to Article 123 of the Family Code of Ukraine No. 2947-III “Affiliation of a Child Born by Virtue of Assisted Reproductive Technologies”:
- If the wife delivers a child conceived via assisted reproductive technologies upon the written consent of her husband, the latter shall be recorded as the father to the child born to his wife.
- If the embryo conceived by the spouses (man and woman) as a result of the use of assisted reproductive technologies is transferred into the uterine cavity of another woman, the spouses shall be considered the parents of the child.
- The spouses shall be considered the parents of a child delivered by the wife in case the embryo has been conceived by her husband and another woman via assisted reproductive technologies.
According to the Order of the Ministry of Health Care of Ukraine No. 787 “On Approval of the Procedure of Assisted Reproductive Technologies Application” adopted on September 9, 2013, the following technologies can be used:
- In vitro fertilization (IVF);
- Donation of gametes (oocytes, sperm) and embryos;
- Cryopreservation of eggs, sperm and embryos;
- ICSI, IMSI, PICSI;
- Laser assisted hatching;
- Pre-implantation genetic diagnosis (PGD);
The cozy atmosphere of the medical center, the high professionalism of the team, the constant communication and care of the medical coordinators of the international department, one of the most beautiful and ancient cities in Europe – Lviv. This is another argument for you to come for a medical examination and treatment at the Medical Center “Clinic of Professor Stefan Khmil.
Another benefit is that you can contact us and get advice at a convenient time.
Medical Center “Clinic of Professor Stefan Khmil is the place where motherhood and new life are born.
For more information, please contact: +380 67 350 61 00