Steps to parenthood
Your journey to parenthood supervised by the specialists of the Medical Centre “Clinic of Professor Stefan Khmil” will be easy and enjoyable. We always stay in touch with our patients and assist them at all stages.
If you are planning to become a parent and you are ready to start a new page of your family history, this section of our website is for you.
The basic steps towards the desired pregnancy and baby birth are as follows:
Please realize that infertility is not a verdict. Modern assisted reproductive technologies and the professionalism of the doctors will help you to experience the joy of parenthood even in the most difficult cases.
You have chosen our clinic, namely went to our website www.khmilclinic.com. Thank you for your trust, and we invite you to read the main sections of the website.
Write a message to the manager and agree on the date and time of the first online consultation with our doctor. Discuss your problem with our specialist over the phone.
All the details matter:
– for how long have you been suffering infertility;
– what examinations have you gone through and whether you previously had IVF attempts or not.
Feel free to answer questions honestly and openly. Then discuss the treatment options and plan a visit to Ukraine to our medical center.
- Before arrival, it is important to collect all the necessary documents, notarized and translated into Ukrainian language in order to sign the contract and conduct the procedure. This can be done both abroad and in Ukraine.
- You are in Ukraine! It is best to plan your first visit on the first day of your menstrual cycle or before your period starts. You undergo medical examinations and obtain permission from the clinic’s doctors to begin the preparatory program.
- Depending on the case, the medical center offers different ways of planning pregnancy: egg donation, sperm donation, embryo donation or surrogacy. (See the separate section on the site).
- When the treatment option is determined, a medical services contract will be concluded.
- The next step is preparation of the donor, including egg donor stimulation, follicular puncture, and embryo culture.
- Embryo transfer into the uterine cavity of a patient or surrogate mother.
- After 14 days, the fact of pregnancy should be determined by a pregnancy test. If the result is negative the patient should undergo additional examination and the procedure of diagnostic hysteroscopy. In case of a positive result, the patient should undergo the first ultrasound procedure in two weeks after the pregnancy test revealed a positive result.
- The foreign married couple returns to their home country. If you decided to participate in the surrogacy program, the pregnancy monitoring of your surrogate can take place at our clinic.
The Medical Centre “Clinic of Professor Stefan Khmil” — an easy and comfortable journey to desired parenthood.