Embryo donation is used by the pairs that can not get their own egg cells and sperm, but the health of a woman allows pregnancy.
It can be used by lonely women in the menopause.
Embryo donation includes the following steps:
- donor selection
- synchronization of the recipient and donor cycles
- donor superovulation stimulation
- donortransvaginal oocyte retrieval, fertilization with donor cryopreserved sperm
- embryo transfer to the recipient
- support for the luteal phase and diagnostics of pregnancy.
For more information, please contact us.